viernes, 8 de octubre de 2010

Suddenly out of nowhere all happened..


I’m walking, walking in the middle of the street, thinking… thinking in a reason to live… I keep walking to find myself and then, just in the middle of the road, I let up, I just stopped wondering, wondering about what have I done wrong? Why was this happening? When this all begun? Where were everybody? How could they?!? How could they leave me alone? And a memory made me cry… but suddenly, out of nowhere someone took me by the hand, and it was him, telling me that all was about to be alright, because he wouldn’t leave alone never again and I just couldn’t resist that offer; knowing that his name was loneliness, suffering, disappointment, pain, also was known as love… I took my last shot, hoping that maybe I could find my happiness…

·         We were walking, he and I, together, and I couldn’t be happier… but suddenly, out of nowhere I stopped once again. I looked into his eyes, and his stare wasn’t the same, his stare looked without magic, and then he told me that I should keep walking (remember, I was still trusting him) so I kept walking and he was behind me… I turned back to tell him something, but wait a minute!!! That was a knife on his hand, so I felt scared and I started running, he was chasing me still holding the knife, so I tried to run faster but he was faster than me and suddenly, out of nowhere, a wall got on my way and that was all…I was over…he was getting closer, and suddenly out of nowhere he stabbed me right through my heart, killing me without compassion and just before having my last breathe, I asked him: Why are you killing me? Why are you making me suffer? Why if I trusted you? And he answered:

“Because that’s how I am, I’m love, remember? Loneliness, suffering, disappointment, and pain… that’s what I do, that’s how I’m; I make you happy just for a few moments, but seriously…did you really thought this happiness were for true? No baby, let me explain you; the price of your happiness is your life, I had to give you the illusion of perfection and for paying you have to give me your soul…”

That’s how I died, what really killed me was to know that the true love doesn’t exist. He told me the truth, honestly, I didn’t want to know it, but that’s how I died, knowing the truth I always was afraid of, love; I knew the truth about it, and I died for it… it’s rare, I died for love, but it wasn’t how I thought it would be.

Actually I’m wrong about the last thing I wrote… people don’t die because of love, we die for it… so I clarify, I didn’t die because of love, I died just because that son of a bitch killed me…


2 comentarios:

  1. Como el camino de lo esperado se vuelve inesperado; y lo inesperado es lo que aflora... convirtiendo un final en todo un subrealismo literario. Felicidades

    ResponderEliminar